Little bit more patching

We had quite a productive day today. Jamie brought some of her drum kit into uni today and we made quite a bit of progress on our patch. At the moment we’ve got a lot of little patches that each do a bit of what we want. We’ve got one on bonk~, another playing pre-recorded samples, one that plays them backwards as well as the patch for the delayStick. The only one that’s left to crack is recording live samples on the fly that we can play back and manipulate. Then we just need to stitch them all together, work out which values generated by parts of the drum kit out of bonk we want to use and then we should be away. Oh yeah, and finish off the 2nd delayStick. Easy :)



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>