Burning DVDs without a menuPosted: 6 February 2007
I like iDVD, it’s nice and dead easy to use but sometimes you just wanna burn a disc to autoplay without any of those “useful” themes. Here’s a method that works for me.
- Make a black jpeg 720×480.
- Open up iDVD, click Customize then Settings
- Drag the black jpeg onto the Background box and then set the duration to 0:00
- Click Map twice and then enter a title in the box or delete it
- Click Map again and drag your movie onto the autoplay box
- Then Preview or just click Burn
And that should do it.